- Nutrient-rich food for reptiles and amphibians
- Rich in animal protein, amino acids and fatty acids
- Freeze-drying maximizes shelf life and usability
- Supplement with food that is high in vitamins and minerals
- Great taste makes these bloodworms a treat for your pet
Tropical Freeze-Dried Bloodworms are the perfect high-energy food for reptiles and amphibians, consisting of whole freeze-dried bloodworm larvae (Chironomus) that are rich in easily digestible protein, amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids. The freeze-drying technique eliminates pathogens from live bloodworm larvae while ensuring maximum nutrient retention. This also gives the dried larvae a longer shelf life and greater usability. To provide your pet with a balanced diet, supplement Tropical Freeze-Dried Bloodworms with a food formula that is high in vitamins and minerals.